Fanaticus Forum  

Go Back   Fanaticus Forum > Discussion > Bazaar

Old 10-21-2009, 02:19 PM
neldoreth

Default Dark-Age Gateway Camp for sale!

Hey all,

So I am selling this camp. It is legal size 120mmx40mm. It was designed specifically after and Anglo-Saxons fort from the mid 11th century in England, but it could easily pass as a fort from the later roman period to the early Medieval period in Western Europe and perhaps even beyond that.

I am asking 40USD for it, with shipping extra: $7 for North America, $9 for Europe, and $15 for Australia. Please PM me or respond to the thread if you're interested. Without further ado, check out the camp (note, the figures are for scale purposes only, and are not included with the camp):

Thanks guys!
n.

PS. This camp is actually very similar to the one that I am selling along with my Anglo-Danish army. If you want the army, and you plan to win the army from the ebay auction, don't buy this one unless you want two of them Check out the Anglo-Danish army auction here.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:33 AM
neldoreth

No interest in this? Well, let's drop the price to $35, shipping will be the same.

Thanks guys,
n.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:39 PM
miros

Beautiful camp, but too tall to fit in any of my boxes!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
neldoreth

It's resilient enough to sit on its side You know, now that you mention it, I have that problem too... Maybe I should build shorter camps in the future

n.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:01 PM
neldoreth

Sold! Thanks guys

n.